Tactile tiles - buy from production - low price in UAH: pickup, delivery, availability
Tactile tiles, scope of use:
Tactile tiles are used to help visually impaired people in hospitals, pharmacies, shops, airports, train stations, shopping centers, city streets - wherever there are pedestrian walkways.
In Ukraine, tactile tiles have become widespread together with the Accessible Environment program. For people with visual impairments with tactile tiles, life goes on even when vision is lost.
Tactile tiles, varieties:
Tactile polyurethane tiles are mainly produced in two categories. These include:
- Warning tactile tiles (indicator) - with irregularities in the form of cones, arranged in a linear order. It is a surface design that aims to draw attention to a hazard or alert you to a decision point. The warning surface is used in such places: pedestrian crossings, platforms of stations and stops, stairs, escalators, elevators
- Guiding Tactile Tile - has a straight line top pattern that indicates the direction of walking. Polyurethane tactile tile guiding surfaces are used alone or in conjunction with warning surfaces to indicate a route from one location to another.
Tactile tile production:
Also, tactile tiles are classified according to the material used in the production of tactile tiles. So they distinguish:
- tactile tiles polymer concrete - production of tactile tiles from polymer sand mixture under high pressure - strong, durable, mainly for external use
- ceramic tactile tiles - for external and internal use
- polyurethane tactile tiles - production of tactile tiles on injection molding machines from special polyurethane compounds that give tactile tiles flexibility and durability - overhead, for external and internal use
Tactile tiles, installation:
Polymer sandy tactile tiles are installed in the road surface in the same way as ordinary concrete paving slabs. Polymer sandy tactile tiles are laid simultaneously with paving slabs in order to avoid height differences.
Ceramic tactile tiles are mounted in the same way as ordinary tiles - on a cement mortar. Installed together with normal tiles to prevent height differences.
The polyurethane flexible tactile tile is applied overlay on a special adhesive for tactile tiles. This can be a one-component PT-K1 glue for a small volume, or a two-component PT-K2 glue, if it is necessary to work out a large area.
Tactile tiles own production Ukraine, delivery:
We deliver floor signs for the blind - tactile tiles - throughout Ukraine, including:
Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv, Vinnitsa, Lutsk, Dnipro, Donetsk, Ternopil, Kherson, Khmelnitsky, Cherkasy, Zhitomir, Kirovograd, Nikolaev, Poltava, Exactly, Sumy, Lugansk, Chernigov, Chernivtsi, Uzhgorod, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kropyvnytskyi, Dnepropetrovsk and all other settlements